The Mortgage That Pays You
A reverse mortgage allows you to “use your home to stay at home” and receive monthly payments while still owning and residing in your home. Also known as a HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage), a reverse mortgage is a financial tool created specifically for homeowners 62 or older allowing you to:
- Pay off a current mortgage (if there is one) and use any remaining tax-free cash for any purpose
- Make no payments for as long as you live in your home
- Receive tax-free cash.
- Receive money in a lump sum, monthly payments or a combination of the two.
- Gain relief from the stress of monthly bills or increased medical expenses
- Continue to live in your own home.
- Repay the loan at any time with absolutely no penalty.
- Receive low interest rates.
Reverse mortgages currently have no income or credit requirements. The main requirements for obtaining a reverse mortgage are that the home must be your primary residence, you must be at least 62 years old, and you must have sufficient equity in your home.
For more in-depth information on how reverse mortgages work, please see our detailed Reverse Mortgage FAQ page.
Get Pre-approved Today
or Call 949-863-8600
What Our Customers Are Saying
The Crestline Difference: Commitment and Professionalism
Your professionalism and commitment goes a long way. In fact, I’m interested in becoming a reverse mortgage loan officer thanks to watching you work. Thanks to Crestline Funding for having a great team to represent my aunt during her Golden Years!
Carlton Petway, Memphis TN (for his aunt in Los Angeles, CA)